November 7, 2018
Walid O. Mabrouk focuses his practice on insurance defense and handles Personal Injury Protection, Fraud/SIU/EUO, and Insurance Coverage matters.
Walid earned his Bachelor’s degree in Finance and International Business from Florida International University. In 2009, he became a law enforcement officer in the State of Florida, where he gained valuable experience that he utilizes daily in his practice as an attorney.
Walid obtained his law degree from Nova Southeastern University, where he graduated with distinction, cum laude. While in law school, he worked full time to support himself and his family, however, found time to volunteer for various organizations, including Legal Services of Greater Miami and the city prosecutor’s office.
In his spare time, Walid enjoys weight training, long distance races and boxing. His training earned him the Fitness Award while in the Police Academy.
- Nova Southeastern University (J.D., 2015)
Honors: Institutional Honors, cum laude
- Florida International University (B.A., 2008)
Honors: Award of Excellence, Florida International Univerity Honors Council, 2008
- State of Florida, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper PIP / SIU Practice Group, Member
- Florida Bar Association
Special Awards and Recognitions
- Broward Police Academy, Outstanding Award in Physical Training, 2009
- Senator Sherman S. Winn, Recreation Employee of the Year - Canyon Ranch Miami, and the 20th In Key Award
- Practice Areas