November 7, 2018
As an attorney, Toni provides legal services for each of her clients that is tailored specifically to their individual circumstances and needs. Toni takes pride in providing the best client focused legal services possible.
Toni practices mainly in the areas of automobile liability, premises liability, products liability, and first party property claims.
Prior to attending law school, Toni was both a court reporter and a legal assistant, which gives her a unique 360 degree perception of the legal field. She obtained her undergraduate degree at the University of South Florida and attended law school at Florida A&M University College of Law. While in law school, Toni was awarded the Dean’s Scholarship, as well as earning the highest grade and/or Book Award in Torts and Mediation Theory and Practice. Toni also was certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as a Certified Legal Intern and volunteered in the FAMU Law Legal Clinic as a Guardian Ad Litem, along with spending summers clerking at Kubicki Draper.
Toni is also a volunteer at the Holocaust Memorial Resource & Education Center of Florida, whose mission is to combat anti-Semitism, racism, and prejudice with the ultimate goal of developing a moral and just community through its extensive outreach of educational and cultural programs.
Toni and her husband Ben enjoy spending time with their families and traveling around the world.
“Law school taught me one thing: how to take two situations that are exactly the same and show how they are different.” - Hart Pomerantz.
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Orlando, FL (J.D., 2015)
Cum Laude, Dean’s Scholarship Recipient, Dean’s List, Book Awards: Torts and Mediation Theory and Practice
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL (B.A., 2012)
- State of Florida, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association
- Yom HaShoah Committee (Holocaust Memorial Resource Center), Co-Chair, 2017-2018
- Jerome Bornstein Leadership Development Program, Jewish Federation of Orlando
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Florida
- Practice Areas