November 7, 2018
Teresa Cummings' practice focuses on product liability, first party defense, automobile, trucking/transportation, construction and premises liability.
Teresa is a native of Bay County, Florida. While working as a nurse, Teresa obtained a Bachelor in Science degree in Psychology and Criminology at Florida State University - Panama City Campus. She was inducted into the Garnet Key Honor Society and graduated with honors. Teresa obtained her law degree at Florida State University - College of Law.
Teresa lives in Pensacola with her husband, Neil. In her down time, she enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time on the beach.
- Florida State University, College of Law, Tallahassee, FL (J.D., 2011)
- Florida State University, Panama City, FL (B.S., 2008)
Garnet Key Honor Society, Psychology Club
- State of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2018
Certifications / Specialties
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor, State of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper PIP / SIU Practice Group, Member
- Florida Bar Association
- Gulf Coast Association of Insurance Professionals
Speaking Engagements / Presentations
- "Litigation - Defending Against Fraud," Gulf Coast Association of Insurance Professionals, 2018
- "Florida 5 - Hour Law and Ethics Update," Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc. - Pensacola 12th Annual CE Event, 2018
- "Florida 5-Hour Law and Ethics Update," ServPro of Pensacola, 2017
- Practice Areas