Yvette Pace joined the Orlando office of Kubicki Draper in January of 2003. She began her career at the State Attorney's Office in the Ninth Judicial Circuit as an assistant state attorney. During her tenure she tried over 25 jury trials and close to twice as many non-jury trials, with charges in these cases ranging from misdemeanors to first degree felonies. Upon leaving the state, Yvette went to work for a plaintiff's personal injury firm handling nursing home and medical malpractice cases, most involving a death. While she also handled an array of automobile and premises liability work, most of her time was devoted to wrongful death cases.
Since joining Kubicki Draper, Yvette has maintained a varied practice including wrongful death, construction defect, contract dispute, premises liability and automobile accident cases.
Areas of Practice:
- Construction Defects - Automobile Negligence- First Party- Transportation, Trucking & Logistics - Contract Disputes - Premises Liability
- 1999, State of Florida - U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor, State of Florida
- St Thomas University School of Law, Miami, FL (J.D., 1999) Honors: Dean's List - University of South Florida, Tampa, FL (B.A., 1996) Honors: Dean's List
- "Understanding the Civil Litigation Process: What Every Loss Prevention Office Should Know From Pre-Suit Investigation to Litigation", Global Safety & Security Leadership Symposium, 2015 - "The Key Ingredients for a Proper Assessment, Strong Defense and Favorable Resolution of a Construction Defect Case", Mid-Continent Insurance, 2015 - "Maximizing your Defense by Strategic Utilization of Motions from Start to Finish of your Case", Travelers Insurance, August 2013 - "Liability Update: Actions and Distractions While Driving", Hartford Insurance, 2012 - "Following the Bouncing Ball...Medicare Reporting, Liens and Set Aside's, Current Strategies for Handling at the Claim Level and in Litigation", Kubicki Draper, Claims Management Conference, 2012 - "Proposals for Settlement", Kubicki Draper, Claims Management Conference, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association - Transportation Lawyers Association- Orange County Bar Association - Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Member