Ms. Albrecht was born and raised in Vero Beach, Florida. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in communications studies from Mississippi State University and her Juris Doctor from the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Ms. Albrecht practices primarily in the areas of appellate litigation, litigation support, insurance coverage, claim administration, and bad faith.
Before joining Kubicki Draper, Ms. Albrecht served as a senior staff attorney at Florida's Fifth District Court of Appeal. She has also served as a staff attorney at Florida's Nineteenth Judicial Circuit Court.
Professional Associations and Memberships: - The Florida Bar, Appellate Practice Section Member, Executive Committee (Present) - The Florida Bar, Appellate Practice Section Assistant Editor, Publications Committee (2009-Present) - The Florida Bar, Appellate Practice Section Member, Continuing Legal Education Committee (2009-Present)
- Areas of Practice:
- - Appellate and Insurance Coverage
- - Claim Administration and Bad Faith
- Bar Admissions:
- - 2006, State of Florida
- - University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, MS (J.D., cum laude, 2006)
- - Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS (B.A., summa cum laude, 2003)
- Special Awards and Recognitions:
- - "AV Preeminent" Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- - Named Florida "Rising Star" by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine (2013)
- Published Works:
- - Bretton C. Albrecht, Jumping the Gun: Premature Appeals in Civil
- Cases, 84 Fla. Bar J. 42 (March 2010)