A native Floridian, Joseph Etter represents clients in construction defect, premises liability, contract disputes and casualty defense litigation matters. Joseph defends contractors and subcontractors of consumer and commercial projects across the State of Florida. He has devoted 100% of his practice to litigation handling numerous complex litigation cases in both state and federal courts and in arbitral proceedings.
Prior to joining Kubicki Draper, Joseph worked with several firms specializing in insurance defense and medical malpractice cases, and interned for the Honorable Anthony Porcelli, United States Magistrate Judge for the Middle District Court of Florida, Tampa Division.
Areas of Practice:
- Construction Defects
- Contract Disputes
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability- Commercial/Corporate- Professional Liability- Automobile- UM/UIM
- 2010, Florida
- 2010, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- 2012, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, FL (J.D., cum laude, 2010) Honors: Who's Who in American Universities and Colleges, National Champions; 2009 Naval JAG Moot Court Competition, Honors Program Graduate, Moot Court Board; Stephanie A. Vaughan Excellence in Advocacy Award; National Order of Barristers; Victor O'Wehle Award Recipient; William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award - University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL (B.S., 2007) Honors: Mock Trial Team
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association - Florida Bar Real Property/Construction Law Construction Law Committee Member Insurance & Surety Committee Member - Hillsborough County Bar Association