Ms. Remy-Estorino is completely devoted to litigation and handles a wide variety of cases, including automobile accidents, premises liability, negligent security, commercial disputes, construction defects, first party property cases, and insurance coverage/bad faith litigation. Her bilingual capabilities allow her to easily work with both English speaking and Spanish speaking clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Remy-Estorino also practiced appellate law, writing appellate briefs and petitions and arguing before the Third District Court of Appeal. This experience assists her in addressing any potential appellate issues that may arise at the trial level.
Ms. Remy-Estorino earned her law degree in 2005 from Florida International University College of Law, and she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Broadcast Journalism in 2001 from Florida International University, graduating Magna Cum Laude.
Areas of Practice:
- Premises Liability - Construction Litigation - Automotive - Commercial Litigation - First Party Property (residential and commercial)- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation - Negligent Security - Uninsured Motorist - Mass Torts
- Professional Liability - False Arrest/ False Imprisonment
- Bar Admissions:
- - 2005, State of Florida
- - 2006, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- - 2006, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- - Florida International University College of Law, Miami, FL (J.D., 2005)
- Honors: Dean's List, Book Award for Research & Writing,
- Wechsler First Amendment National Moot Court Competition,
- Runner-up, National Moot Court Competition, Runner-up (Team
- and Brief), FIU Intramural Appellate Advocacy Competition,
- Best Brief Award, CABA Scholarship Recipient
- - Florida International University, Miami, FL (B.S., magna cum laude, 2001)
- - Named Florida "Rising Star" by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- "First Party Bad Faith, Ethics for the Claims Professionals, Spoliation of Evidence & Insurance Coverage Basics" - First Protective, June 2012
- The Florida Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association