November 7, 2018
Sebastian represents clients in all matters of insurance defense, however, his practice focuses on automobile, premises, appellate and coverage matters.
A native of Orlando, Sebastian received his undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in History with a minor in Business in 2011. Sebastian then went to law school in Downtown Orlando at Florida A&M University College of Law, where he graduated with honors and served as the lead Articles Editor for the Florida A&M University Law Review.
Prior to law school, Sebastian had the opportunity to work for one of Florida’s largest insurance defense firms. During law school, Sebastian interned in the Office of the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection division. He was also a judicial clerk in the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
Prior to joining Kubicki Draper, Sebastian practiced at a local plaintiff’s firm exclusively working on medical malpractice cases dealing with issues of negligent credentialing, wrongful death, and birth-related injuries.
- Florida A&M University, College of Law, Orlando, FL (J.D., 2015)
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL (B.A., 2011)
- State of Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2016
Certifications / Specialties
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor, State of Florida
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
Speaking Engagements / Presentations
- "Florida 5-Hour Law and Ethics Update," Orlando Claims Association, 2018
- Practice Areas