November 7, 2018
Scott M. Simon is an associate in the Miami office, specializing in Personal Injury Protection and Homeowners Insurance Defense. Scott went to the University of Miami School of Law and Rollins College for his undergraduate work, receiving a BA in International Business and graduating cum laude.
Prior to joining the firm, Scott worked in a civil litigation defense firm where he handled over 40 property insurance defense cases. While there, Scott specialized in first party property and assignment of benefits cases. In addition, Scott clerked for the Law Offices of Patrick J. McGeehan during his second and third years of law school where he assisted the lead attorney in handling numerous civil litigation cases ranging from contract disputes to family law.
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL (J.D., 2014)
- Rollins College, Winter Park, FL (B.A., 2011)
- State of Florida, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper PIP / SIU Practice Group, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Dade County Bar Association
- Chi Psi
- Practice Areas