November 7, 2018
Robyn Lustgarten joined the Ft. Lauderdale office of Kubicki Draper in early 2008. Her practice is focused on abuse claims, environmental, hospitality and retail, labor and employment, premises liability, products liability and professional liability.
Robyn graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Florida with a B.A. in Political Science, and in 1999, Magna Cum Laude from the Nova Southeastern University School of Law. While in law school Robyn interned with Florida Supreme Justice Barbara Pariente and the Honorable Wilkie D. Ferguson.
Robyn is admitted to practice in United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida, as well before the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (J.D., 1999)
Magna Cum Laude, Law Review, Book Award for Constitutional Law II, Book Award for Defamation, Publicity and Privacy, Book Award for Interviewing, Counseling and Negotiation
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (B.A., 1996)
summa cum laude
- State of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2006
Certifications / Specialties
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor, State of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- "Florida 5 - Hour Law and Ethics Update", Farmers, 2017
- "Borderline Injury Cases, Proposals for Settlement & Rental Vehicle Coverage", Liberty Mutual, 2015
- "Negotiating Small Limits, Trying Cases with an Excess Verdict, Mild Brian Traumatic Brain Injury, Ethics, Alcohol, Cell phones & the Law, Fraudulent Claims - Staged Accidents/Medical Coding " GEICO, 2014
- Practice Areas