November 7, 2018
Rebecca Kay is a shareholder in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. Since joining the firm in 2008, Rebecca has maintained a varied practice including handling cases in the areas of personal injury protection, Fraud/SIU, medical malpractice, products liability, professional liability, and workers’ compensation.
Rebecca was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. During her time at Miami University, Rebecca had the opportunity to intern at the Office of the Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney in the Victim/Witness Unit. She relocated to Florida where she received her Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law.
Rebecca is a member of the Florida Bar and is licensed to practice in all the Courts of Florida. She is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL (J.D., 2007)
- Miami University, Oxford, OH (B.A., 2003)
- State of Florida, 2007
- Maryland, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2010
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor, State of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper PIP / SIU Practice Group, Member
- The Florida Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Special Awards and Recognitions
- Rated "AV Preeminent" by Martindale Hubbell
- "Corporate Representative Deposition - Understanding Scope of 1.310(B)(6),"Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee Insurance (FIFEC), 2015
- "PIP Hot Topics," GEICO, 2014
- "PIP Hot Topics," Gallagher Bassett, 2014
- Practice Areas