November 7, 2018
Pedro A. Lopez is an associate practicing in the firm’s Miami Office. He handles a wide variety of matters in the areas of construction law, commercial and business litigation.
Pedro was born and raised in South Florida, and earned his undergraduate degree from Florida International University, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Following his undergraduate degree, Pedro earned a Masters in Business Administration from Nova South Eastern University.
Before going to law school, Pedro worked for eight (8) years in the Construction Industry. As a Project Manager, Pedro took part in the construction of several large projects which included schools, residential buildings, commercial properties and residential communities.
Pedro then attended law school at Saint Thomas University School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctorate degree and graduated Cum Laude. After law school, Pedro has practiced in the areas of Construction, First Party litigation and Immigration.
- St. Thomas University College of Law, Miami, FL (J.D., 2013)
- Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL (M.B.A., 2010)
- Florida International University, Miami, FL (B.A., 2004)
- State of Florida, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper Construction Practice Group, Member
- Florida Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Practice Areas