November 7, 2018
Michelle focuses her practice on matters involving questionable claims with potential indicators of fraud and/or abuse. She conducts examinations under oath, assists insurers with pre-suit investigations and litigates disputes arising from Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Bodily Injury (BI), and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM) coverages. She also has experience in analyzing, counseling, investigating and litigating large scale multi-claim insurance fraud cases on behalf of large national property and casualty insurers.
She possesses a vast knowledge of the auto insurance industry in that in addition to her experience serving as counsel to insurance carriers, she also worked for one of the largest insurance companies for over a decade. During her tenure with as an employee of a large national carrier, she served in several capacities, including claims adjuster in PIP, BI/UM/PD and SIU, management, legal analyst and in-house counsel.
- Florida A&M University, College of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of Central Florida (B.A., 1996)
- State of Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2014
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor, State of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper PIP / SIU Practice Group, Member
- Florida Bar Association
- Practice Areas