November 7, 2018
Maegan joined the firm after clerking with the firm during her law school career. Maegan represents clients in a wide variety of cases, including but not limited to construction defect, premises liability, automobile accidents, intellectual property, and products liability. As part of her practice, Maegan focuses on maintaining a relationship with clients based on trust, communication, and excellent customer service.
Born and raised in Tampa, Florida, Maegan attended the University of Florida where she received a Bachelor of Science in Business Management, with a minor in communications. She was actively involved in the Florida Business Leadership Society as both a member and an officer of the organization, participating in many different community service activities in Gainesville, Florida. Prior to attending the University of Florida, Maegan played college softball for Pasco-Hernando State College, where she was recognized as an Academic All-American.
During her legal studies at Nova Southeastern University College of Law, Maegan served as an Articles Editor of the Nova Law Review. She was a board member of the Moot Court Honor Society, and also competed in the American Bar Association National Moot Court Competition in San Francisco, California, where her team competed against prestigious law schools to become one of four regional champions, advancing to the national competition in Chicago, Illinois.
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (J.D., 2014)
magna cum laude
Dean's List; Nova Law Review, Articles Editor; Moot Court Society; ABA National Competition Regional Champion; Book Award: Constitutional Law
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (B.S., 2011)
- State of Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper Hospitality and Retail Practice Group, Member
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
Speaking Engagements / Presentations
- "Florida 5-Hour Law and Ethics Update," Farmers, 2017
- "Florida 5-Hour Law and Ethics Update," Acceptance, 2017
- Practice Areas