October 13, 2016
Jennifer focuses her practice on general liability defense, with an emphasis on premises liability, negligent security, automobile, product liability, first party, and complex personal injury matters. She has assisted in the representation of both corporations and individuals, and has litigated and resolved cases throughout Florida. Jennifer advises national corporate, retail, restaurant, lodging, and small business clients on risk management and security matters.
Jennifer is a member of Kubicki Draper's Hospitality and Retail Practice Group, which caters its services to hoteliers, restaurants, event sponsors, retailers, and others in Florida's hotbed of tourism, hospitality and entertainment.
Jennifer received her undergraduate degree, summa cum laude, from Emory University, and her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where she was a member of the Florida Moot Court Team. Prior to joining the West Palm Beach office in 2011, Jennifer clerked for the Honorable Scott J. Silverman at the 11th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, and was a summer associate at Kubicki Draper.
Jennifer is admitted to practice in all state courts within Florida and the United States District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL (J.D., 2011)
Dean's List; Book Award in Legal and Medical Aspect of the Doctor-Patient Relationship; Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society; Advanced Pro Bono Certificate; Yegelwel Fellowship Recipient; The Florida Moot Court Team, Executive Board Member, Finalist in Regional Competition; Journal of Technology Law & Policy, Galleys Editor; Volunteer Income Tax Association, Coordinator
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA (B.A., 2008)
summa cum laude
Alpha Kappa Delta Honor Society; Trail Social Justice Force; Student Admissions Representative
- State of Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Delta Phi Epsilon
Professional Association and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Young Lawyer's Bar Association
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute (2011)
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute, West Palm Beach, Chair (2014 - 2015)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association Bench Bar Conference, Chairperson (2016 - 2017)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association Bench Bar Conference, Personal Injury Section, Co-Chair (2015 - 2016)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association Bench Bar Conference, Personal Injury Section, Co-Chair (2014 - 2015)
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
Special Awards and Recognitions
- "AV Preeminent" Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- University of Florida Levin College of Law Certificate of Outstanding Achievement in Pro Bono Work
- "Practical Application of Legal Research in Litigation", University of Florida Levin College of Law (1L Legal Research) - February 2016.
- "Alcohol, Cell Phones and the Law", Kubicki Draper Claims Management Seminar, 2012.
- "Foundations of Products Liability: Hot Topics and Defense Strategies", Claims Management Inc., - Walmart, 2014
Past Employment Positions:
- Hon. Scott J. Silverman, Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court Judge, Law Clerk
- Anti-Defamation League, Legal Intern for Southeast Region, Boca Raton, Fl
- Dekalb County Child Advocacy Attorney, Intern, Atlanta, GA
- Goldman & Goldman Law Offices, Intern, Baltimore, MD
- Maryland Public Defender's Office, Intern, Towson, MD
Pro Bono Activities:
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute (Graduate, 2011)
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute (Chair 2014 - 2015)
- Anti-Defamation League Art Works (Chair 2015- present)
- Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County (Board Member, Philanthropy, 2014-present)
- AJFCS Family & Children's Services (Community Liaison 2015-present)
- Practice Areas