November 7, 2018
Jayme Idle is a member of Kubicki Draper’s Construction Practice Group. His practice primarily focuses on construction litigation matters. Jayme has experience representing various members of the construction industry, including: owners, general contractors, subcontractors, homebuilders, manufacturers, material suppliers, and design professionals. His construction litigation experience includes matters involving:
Construction related product defects
Design related claims
Water intrusion claims
Construction delay/acceleration claims
Construction lien/bond claims
Construction industry licensing issues
In addition to his construction litigation experience, Jayme regularly defends claims involving bodily injury, wrongful death, premises liability, and other negligence related claims.
Throughout his career, Jayme has handled numerous pro bono cases for both indigent persons and non-profit organizations at both the federal and state court levels.
Jayme tenaciously represents each of his clients and strives to favorably resolve each of his cases in the most efficient and cost effective manner. Jayme views each of his cases as a “team effort” and encourages active participation from client representatives of all levels in an effort to achieve the desired result.
Jayme graduated cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and earned his Bachelors of Arts degree summa cum laude from the University of Central Florida.
Jayme is a current member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. He is also a member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar and the Orange County Bar Association.
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, FL (J.D., 2005)
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL (B.A., 2001)
summa cum laude
- State of Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Certified Continuing Education Instructor, State of Florida
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Kubicki Draper Construction Practice Group, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Orange County Bar Association
Special Awards and Recognitions
- Listed Florida Trend's Magazine, Florida Legal Elite "Up & Comer" (2015)
- Named Florida “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine (2013 - 2016)
Fraternities and Sororities
- Sigma Chi
- "Florida Lien Law, Bond/Surety law, Chapter 558-Construction Defects, General Liability and Workers' Compensation", City Electric, 2013
- Practice Areas