November 7, 2018
Prior to joining Kubicki Draper, Eli practiced at a civil litigation defense firm in Tampa, focusing on workers’ compensation, auto accidents, premises liability, and professional liability defense.
Eli attended the University of Florida, where he graduated in 2013 with a degree in sport management. He attended Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, graduating in 2016. At Wake Forest, Eli served as managing editor of the Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law and held internship and clinic positions with a federal agency, federal judge, and boutique, mid-sized, and large law firms.
Born and raised in St. Petersburg, Eli is an avid fan of Florida Gators athletics and all Tampa Bay sports teams. He enjoys cooking, spending time with his wife and dog, and traveling to college football games.
- Wake Forest University (J.D., 2016)
- Managing Editor, Wake Forest Journal of Business & Intellectual Property Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Intellectual Property
- University of Florida (B.S., 2013)
- President, Golden Key International Honour Society
- State of Florida, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Practice Areas