November 7, 2018
Charles Kondla is an Associate practicing in the firm’s Miami office. He handles a broad range of litigation matters, including: fraud/siu claims, premises liability, products liability, construction defects and examinations under oath.
Charles is a Miami native. He received his B.A. from Florida State University in 2009 and then attained his J.D. from Florida International University in 2013. While in law school, he was a member of the Board of Advocates and participated in the school’s judicial externship program, interning for United States District Court Judge Marcia G. Cooke.
- Florida International University College of Law (J.D., 2013)
Board of Advocates, Vice-President of Public Relations, 2012-2013; Hispanic Law Student Association, Secretary, 2011-2012
- Florida State University (B.A., 2009)
- State of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper Construction Practice Group, Member
- Florida Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
Special Awards and Recognitions
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Top Lawyers Under 40 (2017)
- Practice Areas