November 7, 2018
Cara was born in Polk County, Florida. She graduated from the University of South Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Minor in Economics. She earned her Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law. While in law school, she served the Jacksonville Pro Bono community as a member of the Trust and Estates Clinic. Also, Cara represented Florida Coastal School of Law while competing against teams from across the country in the American Bar Association Client Counseling Competition.
Cara is a member of The Florida Bar and admitted to practice in the U.S. Middle District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Florida Coastal School of Law (J.D., 2015)
Book Award for Highest Grade in Alternative Dispute Resolution; 2014, ABA Client Counseling Competition, Regional Semi-Finalist; 2015, ABA Client Counseling Competition, Regional Semi-Finalist
- University of South Florida (B.A., 2012)
- State of Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper PIP / SIU Practice Group, Member
Fraternities / Sororities
- Member of the Daughters of the American Revolution
- Zeta Tau Alpha, Philanthropic Sorority
- Rho Lambda Panhellenic Honor Society
- Practice Areas