November 7, 2018
Ava Mahmoudi specializes in insurance defense with a special emphasis on Automobile Liability. She has handles all aspects of PIP defense, including SIU/Fraud, class action suits, medical coding issues, and fee schedule disputes for several major insurance carriers. She also does Homeowner’s claims and Examinations Under Oath. She is admitted to practice in both State and Federal Court.
Ava attended the University of Florida, where she received a Bachelor’s of Science in psychology. During her undergraduate studies, Ava was highly involved in research studies in her psychology program.
Ava received her law degree from the Nova Southeastern University in 2011. She was a founder and the Vice President of the Tort Law Society at Nova.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (J.D., 2011)
Founder and Vice President of the Tort Law Society
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (B.S., 2009)
- State of Florida, 2011
- U.S., District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2011
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor, State of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kubicki Draper PIP / SIU Practice Group, Member
- Kubicki Draper First Party Practice Group, Member
- Florida Bar Association
- Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- "SIU: Tips & Tactics," Gainsco, 2017
- "Florida 5-Hour Law and Ethics Update," Farmers, 2017
- "Florida 5-Hour Law and Ethics Update," Farmers, 2016
- "Daubert vs. Frye Debate," Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee (FIFEC), 2016
- "Corporate Representative Deposition," Gainsco Insurance, 2015
- Practice Areas