November 7, 2018
Angela Lynn Trawick focuses her practice on insurance defense, motor vehicle accidents, products liability, premises liability, and compliance related matters. She is admitted to practice in Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi.
Angela is a native of Pensacola, Florida where she attended the University of West Florida earning a Master’s degree in Psychology. After graduating law school, Angela worked for a corporation addressing a multitude of matters at facilities across the nation. As a career professional, Angela understands the true value of providing highly effective, individualized service to each and every client.
Having the privilege of serving on three juries, two state and one federal, Angela has a unique perspective on trial proceedings and jury deliberation.
- Mississippi College of Law (J.D., 2013)
Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- University of West Florida (B.A. & M.A., 2002)
Golden Key National Honor Society; Gamma Beta Phi National Honor Society; Psi Chi Honor Society; National Science Foundation Research Program Award
- State of Florida, 2014
- State of Mississippi, 2014
- State of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 2014
- Supreme Court of Mississippi, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2018
Certifications / Specialties
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, 2005
Professional Association and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Northwest Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Gulf Coast Association of Insurance Professionals
- Practice Areas