November 7, 2018
Alexandra Paez practices in the areas of bad faith and claims administration defense, automobile negligence, premises liability, PIP/SIU and labor and employment law.
Alexandra graduated cum laude from the University of Florida, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History. She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, graduating cum laude. While in law school, Alexandra was President of the Law College Council and President of Gators for Alternative Resolution. She was on the Executive Board of the Florida Journal of Public Policy. She earned the Pro Bono Certificate of Outstanding Achievement and Community Service Certificate of Excellence.
Prior to joining the firm, Alexandra served as a judicial intern to Chief Justice Jorge Labarga at the Florida Supreme Court, and was a summer associate at Kubicki Draper.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL (J.D., 2015)
Dean’s List; Book Award in Fiduciary Administration; President of Law College Council; President of Gators for Alternative Dispute Resolution; Founding Member of the Student Governance Council; Student Treasurer of Eighth Judicial Circuit Law Student Association; Community Service Coordinator for John Marshall Bar Association; Member of Class Gift Committee; Pro Bono Certificate of Outstanding Achievement; Community Service Certificate of Excellence; Member of Florida Blue Key
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (B.A., 2010)
President of Pre-Legal Honor Society; Founding Member and Student Ambassador to the College of Liberal Arts and Science; Volunteer at Guardian ad Litem; Teacher’s Assistant
- State of Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Palm Beach Bar Association Bar Conference, Young Lawyer’s Division Session, Co-Chair
Past Employment Position
- Judicial Intern to Chief Justice Jorge Labarga, Florida Supreme Court
- Judicial Intern to Judge John K. Olson, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Practice Areas